Letter sent to Orange - CEO today. Awaiting a response!
The Chief Executive
Orange Home UK PLC
24 July 2007
COMPLAINT REGARDING MY Orange WIRELESS BROADBAND & TALK (VoiP) SERVICES
1. I have a contract with you to supply the above services to me for which I pay a regular monthly subscription.
2. On 5 July 2007 I emailed your help line (see Notation…. attached) requesting help with my Talk service. My Talk line (0845 15 66 750) had gone dead for incoming/outgoing calls and remains so. I pointed out that the phone light on the Livebox was on and solid and that although I had restarted the box, the problem still existed. I was and am still receiving wireless internet services perfectly well. This side of your service is very good.
3. On 8 July I received a reply email (see Notation…. attached) suggesting a number of fixes and solutions all of which I have tried with no success.
4. I then sent a further email to your Customer Service pointing out that the problem still existed. (Notation….attached)
5. Additionally I pointed out that a certified computer professional had also evaluated the problem and concluded that the defect rested with Orange at some ‘central point.’ Further, he had previously been asked by other Orange subscribers to evaluate identical faults.
6. I also pointed out that I have viewed the website OrangeProblems.co.uk and discovered that there are many others subscribers with the identical problem.
7. On 16 July I received a reply email (see Notation….attached) suggesting further fixes which have been tried without success. No acknowledgement or response was made to information contained in paragraph 5 & 6 above.
8. My complaint is that Orange has failed and is failing to provide me with a Talk service in breach of the contract between us.
9. Having regard to the defect history previously mentioned, I am of the view that any reasonable person, on the balance of probabilities, would conclude from that history, that the fault rests with Orange.
10. I should be grateful if you would investigate this fault and restore my Talk service as soon as possible. At present I am paying for a part service only.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum